The UK produces an estimated 330 million tonnes of waste a year, a quarter of which is from homes and businesses - here at WasteLift, we offer a range of services to both residential consumers and commercial clients.
Our Waste Disposal operations follow the Waste Management hierarchy championed by Defra
- the UK Government
department in charge of issues concerning the environment. We are also licensed by the Environment Agency
, the Executive Public Body responsible to the Secretary of State for Environmental Affairs.
• House Clearances: We offer house clearances for properties of any size.
• Garden Clearances: Our service covers the removal and disposal of all garden waste – and we clean up
before we leave!
• Bulky Waste Collections: We offer bulky waste collections for any type of bulky waste.
• Pay-as-you-throw: We offer scheduled collections of general waste you cannot dispose of.
• Office Clearances: We offer professional clearances for both small and large offices.
• WEEE Recycling and IT Disposal: We offer a fully WEEE Directive compliant on-demand collection,
disposal and recycling solution for both hazardous and non-harardous Waste Electrical and
• Confidential Document Shredding: We offer professional on-demand confidential document shredding
which provides an easy and secure way of disposing confidential waste for data protection purposes.
• Commercial Waste Collections: We offer scheduled collections of waste from commercial clients.